“Nassenwegerhof” is the name of our farm. It was mentioned for the first time in 1408. It is situated on the final part of the village “Niederolang”. The farmer Stefan restructurated the farm and began to work on the farm, which first was his father´s farm.
In the stable there are about 15 cows and some calfs. There are also rabbits, hens and a cat.
Who likes too, can watch the farmer working and help him working.